Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ABOUT THIS BLOG




Who I am?

I am just a guy like you who is trying to get into a B-School.

What is this blog?

This is blog gives you tips and tricks about how to tackle each section in GMAT,GRE,CAT.
I will be posting the things which I come across while preparing and that might be useful to you also!!!!

What is different in this blog?

Here I would be posting a lot of stuffs which would be helpful in refreshing your BASICS which you have learnt years before !!!!

Here you would have all the BASIC FORMULAS ,SHORT CUTS ,TIPS & TRICKS etc..

Crash course for the GMAT,GRE,CAT Takers for free -------- Coming Soon

Printable Flash Cards for GMAT,GRE,CAT Preparation -------- Coming Soon

I Will search the web for materials related to GMAT,GRE ,CAT so that you dont have to:-)

EVEN A SMALL TIP COULD CHANGE YOUR SCORE ,RANKING AND YOUR FUTURE!!!

What are you waiting for Insert your email address to receive updates


Cat Dumps Tips and Tricks for GMAT,GRE,CAT