In the new format
- There is an increased emphasis on pronoun and modifier rules in sentence corrcetion section.
- Reduced focus on comparisons and idioms-related questions.
- In the reading comprehension questions,Two biology passages have been replaced with one social science passage and one business-related passage.
- The number of inference questions has increased significantly.
- Roman numeral questions have been removed.
- In the critical reasoning section, 50 old questions have been replaced with 50 new ones.
- A decrease of 19 questions in the problem-solving section.
These details were taken from the following source.
click here to know more
TRY USEFUL VEDIC MATHS TIPS FOR GMAT
TRY USEFUL VOCAB TIPS FOR GMAT